- What is a word for not complaining?
- What is the opposite of horrible?
- What does repulsive mean?
- What does atrocious mean in English?
- What means obnoxious?
- What is a chronic complainer?
- What’s the opposite of complaining?
- What is the opposite of unfairly?
- What does Bible say about complaining?
- What is another word for complaining?
- What is another word for patient?
- What do you mean by complaining?
What is a word for not complaining?
: not complaining : patient uncomplaining acceptance.
Other Words from uncomplaining Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about uncomplaining..
What is the opposite of horrible?
horrible. Antonyms: lovely, desirable, enjoyable, attractive, beautiful, fair, pleasant, amiable. Synonyms: abominable, detestable, dreadful, fearful, hideous, ghastly, terrific, hateful, direful, horrid, awful, frightful.
What does repulsive mean?
adjective. causing repugnance or aversion: a repulsive mask. capable of causing repulsion; serving to repulse: to present enough repulsive force to keep the enemy from daring to attack. tending to drive away or keep at a distance; cold; forbidding: arrogant, repulsive airs to frighten the timid.
What does atrocious mean in English?
adjective. extremely or shockingly wicked, cruel, or brutal: an atrocious crime. shockingly bad or tasteless; dreadful; abominable: an atrocious painting; atrocious manners.
What means obnoxious?
adjective. highly objectionable or offensive; odious: obnoxious behavior. annoying or objectionable due to being a show-off or attracting undue attention to oneself: an obnoxious little brat. Archaic. exposed or liable to harm, evil, or anything objectionable.
What is a chronic complainer?
1. Chronic complainers do not usually see themselves as negative people — they see the world as negative and themselves as merely responding appropriately to annoying, aggravating and unfortunate circumstances. In other words, they complain excessively because they believe they have ample reason to do so.
What’s the opposite of complaining?
What is the opposite of complaining?uncomplainingcontentedequableforbearinglong-sufferingpatientstoicstoicaltolerantuncritical6 more rows
What is the opposite of unfairly?
What is the opposite of unfair?justifiedfairjustimpartialequitableunbiasedrightethicalbalancedhonest1 more row
What does Bible say about complaining?
“Complaining about your circumstances is a sin because you don’t give God a chance,” says Fran, 8. … Memorize this truth: “Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God” (Philippians 2:14-15).
What is another word for complaining?
What is another word for complain?gripegrumblefussgrizzlegroangrowllamentnagremonstratereproach229 more rows
What is another word for patient?
patientforbearing, uncomplaining, tolerant, long-suffering, resigned, stoical.calm, composed, serene, even-tempered, tranquil, imperturbable, unexcitable, accommodating, understanding, indulgent, kind, considerate.informal unflappable, cool.rare longanimous, equanimous, inexcitable.
What do you mean by complaining?
to express dissatisfaction, pain, uneasiness, censure, resentment, or grief; find fault: He complained constantly about the noise in the corridor. to tell of one’s pains, ailments, etc.: to complain of a backache. to make a formal accusation: If you think you’ve been swindled, complain to the police.